14.5 million vehicles were sold in the U.S. in 2020, a 14.8% decline YoY.
- Ford F-Series (down 12.2%)
- Chevrolet Silverado (up 3.2%)
- Ram Pickup (down 11%)
- Toyota RAV4 (down 3.9%)
- Honda CR-V (down 13.2%)
- Toyota Camry (down 12.7%)
- Chevrolet Equinox (down 21.7%)
- Honda Civic (down 19.8%)
- GMC Sierra (up 8.9%)
- Toyota Tacoma (down 4%)
- The Ford F-Series was the top-selling vehicle in America for the 39th consecutive year.
- The Toyota Tacoma and GMC Sierra were new additions to the list replacing the Toyota Corolla and Nissan Rogue.
- Initial forecasts project new vehicle sales in 2021 will range from 15.5-16 million.