6. President Trump will sign an executive order asking federal agencies to dedicate more resources to artificial intelligence. The American AI Initiative hopes to establish standards that encourage development, provide training to workers, and engage with the global community to ensure the technology is developed with American "values and interests."
7. Trump Foundation lawyers argued that the lawsuit filed by the New York Attorney General Letitia James is politically biased. New court filings by the attorneys claim that the case should be dismissed due to the "additional facts."
8. South Korea agreed to pay more for US troops after President Trump's push. If approved by South Korea's parliament, Seoul's contribution would increase by $890 million this year.
9. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the US is still investigating the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Pompeo also said that those responsible will be held accountable.
10. President Trump supporters gathered in New Mexico to link arms where there's a gap in border fencing. The demonstration was held on Saturday.