Today's Funding 💸
- Gong (San Francisco, CA), AI-based customer interaction insights platform: $200M D led by Coatue, participation from Index Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Thrive Capital, Battery Ventures, NextWorld Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital, Wing Venture Capital. The round valued the company at $2.2B.
- Varjo (Finnland), virtual and mixed reality headset for enterprise use: $54M C led by Tesi, NordicNinja, Swisscanto Invest, Lifeline Ventures, Atomico, EQT Ventures, Volvo Cars Tech Fund.
- F2G (UK/Austria), therapies for life-threatening systemic fungal infections: $60.8M led by Cowen Healthcare Investments, participation from Novo Holdings, existing investors Morningside Ventures, Brace Pharma Capital, Advent Life Sciences.
- Reify Health (Boston, MA), cloud platform for the clinical trial ecosystem: $30M B led by Battery Ventures, participation from Sierra Ventures, Asset Management Ventures.
- Vision Medicals (China), gene technology/precision medicine: $28.7M B led by CDH Investments, participation from CICC Qichen, Cash Capital, Volcanics Venture.
- Scioto Biosciences (Indianapolis, IN), preclinical-stage biotech: $26.5M from Genome & Company.
- TearClear (Boston, MA), ophthalmic pharmaceuticals:...