Today's Funding 💸
- QuadSAT (Denmark), satellite testing platform using drone and RF technology: $2.37M (€2M) Pre-A from Seraphim Capital, Vaekstfonden, Helge Munk.
- BinSentry (St. Louis, MO), sensors to monitor animal feed levels: $7.7M from Lewis & Clark AgriFood.
- Agragene (San Diego, CA), eco-friendly alternatives to chemical pesticides: $4M A from Ospraie Ag Science.
- ReciTAL (France), natural language processing platform for enterprise software: $4.14M (€3.5M) from Breega.
- Recursion (Salt Lake City, UT), industrialized drug discovery platform: $239M D led by Leaps by Bayer, participation from Casdin Capital, Catalio Capital Management, LP, Laurion Capital Management, Samsara BioCapital, et al.
- Korro Bio (Cambridge, MA), RNA editing to modulate protein function: $91.5M A led by Wu Capital, participation from Atlas Venture, New Enterprise Associates.
- OncoImmune (Rockville, MD), immunotherapies for cancer, inflammation, and autoimmune diseases: $56M B led by HM Capital, participation from 3E Bioventures Capital, Kaitai Capital, GBA Fund, GF Xinde.
- Casma Therapeutics (Cambridge, MA), TRPML1 agonist program for muscular dystrophy: $50M B led by The Column Group, participation from Eventide Asset Management, Schroder Adveq, et al.
- AeroSafe Global (Rochester, NY), outsourced cold-chain-as-a-service for drug transportation: $47.5M from Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, Escalate Capital, Peloton Equity, Hamilton Lane, Flexstone Partners, WAVE Equity Partners.
- Orasis (Herzliya, Israel), treatments for presbyopia symptoms: $30M C led by Bluestem Capital, Visionary Ventures, participation from Sequoia Capital, SBI (Japan) Innovation Ventures, Maverick Ventures Israel, LifeSci Venture Partners, et al.
- MiNA Therapeutics (London, UK), RNA activation therapeutics: $29.5M A led by aMoon.
- Zomato (India), food delivery platform: $100M from Tiger Global. The round valued Zomato at $3.3B. The company will file for an IPO next year.
- Chairish (San Francisco, CA), online marketplace for high-end home furnishings: $33M B led by Tritium Partners, participation from Altos Ventures Ltd, Azure Capital, O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures, et al.
- Curio (London, UK), expert journalism audio track platform: $9M A led by Earlybird, participation from Draper Esprit, Cherry Ventures, Horizons Ventures.
- Ribbon Experiences (San Francisco, CA), live online event marketplace: $1.2M Seed from ONEVC, FundersClub, FJ Labs, et al.
- StackRox (Mountain View, CA), container and Kubernetes security: $26.5M led by Menlo Ventures, participation from Highland Capital Partners, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, Sequoia Capital, Redpoint Ventures.
- Britive (Los Angeles, CA), cloud-native security solutions: $5.4M Seed led by Upfront Ventures, participation from OneWay and SmartGate, Andrew Peterson, Dave Dole.
- Replica Analytics (Ottawa, Canada), privacy-protective synthetic data provider: $1M Pre-Seed from FACIT, MITACS, et al.
- Zolar (Berlin, Germany), solar panel systems for consumers: $17.75M (€15M) led by Czech VC Inven Capital, participation from TS Ventures, Heartcore Capital, Statkraft Ventures, BayWa r.e. Energy Ventures, Partech Partners. The company closed its series B at €25M ($29.6M).
- Sharpen (Indianapolis, IN), agent-first omnichannel cloud contact center platform: $12M from Allos Ventures, Cultivation Capital, Lightchain.
- Plantt.io (Tel Aviv, Israel), online customer support platform: $1M Seed led by GoAhead Ventures.
- BlueVine (Redwood City, CA), small business banking platform: $75M Credit Line from Atalaya Capital Management.
- Oyster Financial (Mexico City, Mexico), enterprise neobank: $14M Seed led by monashees, SV Latam Capital, participation from FJ Labs, Fintech Collective, Kevin Efrusy, Redpoint eventures, S7 Ventures, Ulu Ventures.
- Descartes Underwriting (Paris, France), data-based insurance models: $18.5M A led by Serena, Cathay Innovation, participation from BlackFin Capital Partners.
- Orchard (New York, NY), digital residential real estate platform: $69M C led by Revolution Growth, participation from FirstMark Capital, Navitas, Accomplice, Juxtapose.
Did you like reading about all of today's funding in one place? The funding roundup is only completely available to free users on Tuesdays and Fridays. Upgrade to Inside VC Premium for either $10/month or $100 billed annually to get it all with every issue! For a limited time, we are offering a 14-day free trial of premium! Click here to sign up!