Today's Funding 💸
- BrandTotal (New York, NY), social media competitive intelligence platform: $12M B led by INcapital Ventures, participation from Maor Investments, Glilot Capital Partners, Flint Capital, KDC Media Fund, FJ Labs.
- MRM Global (Edinburgh, Scotland), advertisement platform for bars and drink wholesalers: $3.4M (£2.6M) from BGF.
- Neogene Therapeutics (US), neo-antigen T cell therapies to treat cancer: $110M A led by EcoR1 Capital, Jeito Capital, Syncona, participation from Polaris Partners, Pontifax, Vida Ventures, TPG, Two River.
- MDLIVE (Miramar, FL), virtual healthcare services: $50M Equity from Sixth Street, Cigna Ventures, Health Care Service Corporation, Health Velocity Capital, Novo Holdings, Industry Ventures, Sentara Healthcare, Sutter Health, Heritage Group, Bedford Funding. The company also raised $25M in debt.
- Sumgen (China), biopharmaceuticals: $34M (220 yuan) B led by Addor Capital.
- Attralus (San Francisco, CA), medicines for systemic amyloidosis: $25M A led by venBio Partners.
- Medefer (London, UK), B2B digital healthcare platform: $12.9M (£10M) led by Nickleby
- CarThera (Paris, France), glioblastoma treatments: $12M (€10.5M) from EIC Accelerator Pilot. The company also received a $2.3M (€2M) grant.
- Totient (Cambridge, MA), AI-based drug discovery platform: $10M Seed from Mission BioCapital, Sands Capital, Viva Biotech, Kaitai Capital, Tau Ventures, Jonathan Milner, et al.
- Ansa Biotechnologies (Berkeley, CA), DNA synthesis tech: $9.2M Pre-Seed/Seed led by Horizons Ventures, participation from Mubadala Capital, Humboldt Fund, et al.
- Biorez (New Haven, CT), tendon and ligament repair device: $3.5M Seed led by New York Angels, participation from Connecticut Innovations, Pritzker Vlock Family Office, Brainchild Holdings, The Vertical Group.
- Spine Align (Baltimore, MD), spine alignment tools for surgeons: $1.75M Seed led by Rockies Venture Club, participation from Berkeley Angel Network, NO/LA Angel Network, Pasadena Angels, Bellingham Angels, the Abell Foundation, VentureWell.
- Dream11 (India), fantasy sports app: $225M from Tiger Global Management, TPG Tech Adjacencies, ChrysCapital, Footpath Ventures. The investment was made at a $2.5B valuation.
- EkAnek (India), beauty and grooming platform e-commerce platform: $5.4M led by Alpha Wave Incubation, participation from Sequoia India, Lightspeed India, Matrix Partners India.
- Sternum (Tel Aviv, Israel), IoT cybersecurity platform: $6.5M A led by Square Peg, participation from Merle Hinrich, btov, et al.
- Sentinel (Estonia), detection platform for identifying deep fakes: $1.35M Seed from Jaan Tallinn, Taavet Hinrikus, Ragnar Sass & Martin Henk, United Angels VC.
- Airtable (San Francisco, CA), spreadsheet-centric database/no-code platform: $185M D led by Thrive Capital, participation from Benchmark, Coatue, Caffeinated Capital, CRV, D1 Capital.
- Courier (San Francisco, CA), no-code multichannel user notifications API: $10.1M A from Bessemer Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Twilio, Slack Fund.
- Kivuto (Ottawa, Canada), academic digital resources: $7.6M led by Roynat Equity Partners.
- EODev (Saint-Malo, France), hydrogen-based renewable energy storage platform: $23.8M (€20M) from Accor Group, Thélem Assurances, Monnoyeur Group.
- Keepit (Denmark), enterprise cloud backup provider: $30.1M (€25.3M) from One Peak.
- Carketa (Pleasant Grove, UT), recon process automation platform for car dealerships: $1.375M Seed led by Crosslink Capital, participation from Hack VC.
- HR DataHub (London, UK), HR data benchmarking platform: $1.3M Seed led by Angel CoFund, participation from Chris Bruce, Michael Whitfield, Oliver and Ben Black, et al.
- Klarna (Stockholm, Sweden), payment platform for e-commerce retailers: $650M from Silver Lake, GIC, BlackRock, HMI Capital. The investment was made at a $10.65B valuation.
- Chip (London, UK), consumer savings app: $13.8M (£10.7M) A Future Fund, et al.
- Cashkaro (New Delhi, India), cashback and coupon site: $10M B led by Korea Investment Partners, participation from Kalaari Capital.
- Funding Xchange (UK), SME funding platform: $10M A from Downing Ventures, Gresham House Ventures, Hambledon Capital.
- KodyPay (UK), mobile POS and payment aggregation app: $2.3M (£1.8M) from Cognition Foundry, Hank Uberoi, et al.
- Winzo (New Delhi, India), vernacular gaming platform: $18M B led by Makers Fund, Courtside Ventures, Kalaari Capital, participated in Revant Bhate, FinAdvantage, WinZO, Paavan Nanda, Saumya Singh Rathore.
- GHGSat (Montreal, Canada), high-resolution greenhouse gas monitoring using satellites: $30M B led by Investissement Québec, participants in OGCI Climate Investments, Business Development Bank of Canada, Fonds de solidarité des travailleurs du Québec, Space Angels, Schlumberger.
- Idriverplus (Beijing, China), driverless vehicle and robotics systems: $14.6M (100 yuan) led by Xin Ding Capital, Huaxia Weiming Investment.
Did you like reading about all of today's funding in one place? The funding roundup is only completely available to free users on Tuesdays and Fridays. Upgrade to Inside VC Premium for either $10/month or $100 billed annually to get it all with every issue! For a limited time, we are offering a 14-day free trial of premium! Click here to sign up!