Today's Funding 💸
- Wayflyer (London, UK), revenue-based financing and marketing analytics platform: $10.2M Seed led by QED Investors, participation from Middlegame Ventures, Speedinvest, FinTech Investment Vehicle FGFE.
- Edrone (Poland), Plug’n’Play marketing automation platform for online stores: $5.3M (€4.5M) A from PortfoLion. The company also raised a $2.8M (€2.3M) grant.
- Lawmatics (San Diego, CA), marketing and CRM software for lawyers: $2.5M Seed led by Eniac Ventures, Forefront Venture Partners, participation from Revel Ventures, Bridge Venture Partners.
- Pimloc (UK), computer vision-based photo classification service: $1.8M (£1.4M) Seed led by Amadeus Capital Partners.
- VectivBio (Basel, Switzerland), medicines for patients with serious rare diseases: $110M from Surveyor Capital, Cormorant Capital, Eventide Asset Management, participation from Versant Ventures, OrbiMed, Novo Holdings, BPI France, Tekla Healthcare Investors, Inserm Transfer Initiative, Cowen Healthcare Investments.
- Dren Bio (San Carlos, CA), protein-engineering technologies for various uses: $60M A led by SR One, Taiho Ventures, participation from 8VC, Mission BioCapital, BFV Partners, HBM Healthcare Investments, Alexandria Venture Investments.
- Numan (London, UK), online health clinic for men: $12.9M (£10M) led by Novator Partners, participation from Anthemis Exponential, Vostok New Ventures, Colle Capital.
- Solarea (Cambridge, MA), microbial-based health treatments: $11.2M A led by S2G Ventures, Bold Capital Partners, participation from Viking Global, Gisev Family Office, et al.
- ONK Therapeutics (Galway, Ireland), natural killer cell therapy: $8M led by Acorn Bioventures, participation from Seamus Mulligan, et al.
- Enzymaster (China/Germany/Singapore), biocatalysis and enzyme engineering: $7.5M (RMB50M) B from Weifang Zhongke Haichuang Equity Investment Partnership, Tibet Leimerious Venture Investment Partnership, Caozhixing Junbo Equity Investment Partnership
- Twentyeight Health (New York, NY), telemedicine platform for women’s sexual and reproductive health: $5.1M Seed led by Third Prime, participation from Town Hall Ventures, SteelSky Ventures, Aglaé Ventures, GingerBread Capital, Rucker Park Capital, Predictive VC, Stu Libby, Zoe Barry, Wan Li Zhu.
- MedznMore (Karachi, Pakistan), telehealth platform: $2.6M Seed from undisclosed sources.
- Polymarket (New York, NY), crypto-based open finance application for information: $4M led by Polychain Capital, participation from Naval Ravikant, et al.
- Unit21 (San Francisco, CA), no-code tools for risk and compliance teams: $13M led by A.Capital Ventures, participation from Gradient Ventures, Core VC, South Park Commons, Diane Greene, William Hockey, et al.
- Future (San Francisco, CA), subscription fitness app with real coaches: $24M B led by Trustbridge Partners, participation from Caffeinated Capital, Kleiner Perkins.
- Speedscale (Atlanta, GA), API test automation: $2.2M from Sierra Ventures, Tech Square Ventures.
- Fiveable (Milwaukee, WI), online social learning for highschool students: $2.3M led by BBG Ventures, participation from Metrodora Ventures, Deborah Quazzo, Spero Ventures, Matchstick Ventures, Cream City Venture Capital, 27V, Golden Angel Investors, SoGal.
- Hyperscience (NYC/London/Sofia, Bulgaria), data entry automation platform: $80M D led by Tiger Global, participation from BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, et al.
- Chiper (Colombia), e-commerce platform for independent merchants: $12M A from WIND Ventures, Monashees, Kaszek Ventures.
- Zora (US), sustainable online marketplace for independent creators using crypto payments: $2M Seed led by Kindred Ventures, participation from Trevor McFedries, Alice Lloyd George, Jeff Staple, Coinbase Ventures, et al.
- FundThrough (Toronto, Canada), outstanding customer invoices-based cash flow platform for SMEs: $50M (CAD$66M) from Northleaf Capital Partners.
- FinLocker (US), consumer-enabled ﬁnancial locker for loan risk reduction: $20M A from TransUnion.
- Annexus (Wilmington, DE), financial assistance cycle management platform: $10M led by North Point Advisors.
- EVOS (Singapore), e-sports platform: $12M B from Korea Investment Partners, Mirae Asset, Woowa Brothers, Indogen Capital, Insignia Ventures.
- Ateios (Newberry, IN), paper-thin customizable batteries: $1.25M Seed led by Good Growth Capital, participation from Keshif Ventures, Techstars Ventures, Elevate Ventures, HG Ventures, Impact Assets, VisionTech Angels, et al.
- Propseller (Singapore), real estate agency with in-house agents: $1.2M Seed from Iterative, Hustle Fund, XA Network, Rapzo Capital, Stein Jakabo, Ben Neve.
- LM Industries (US), 3D-printed, electric, self-driving shuttle: $15M from Mirai Creation Fund II.
- ION Mobility (Singapore), electric motorbike rental platform: $3.3M Seed from 500 Durians, AngelCentral, kipleX, Seeds Capital, Monk’s Hill Ventures, TNB Aura, Village Global.
Did you enjoy reading about all of today's funding in one place? The funding roundup is only available to free users on Tuesdays and Fridays. Upgrade to Inside VC Premium for either $10/month or $100 billed annually to receive the full list in every issue! For a limited time, we are offering a 14-day free trial. Click here to sign up!