- McAfee will raise $620M at a $8.6B valuation during its IPO. The proceeds, which indicate that investors were willing to purchase the company’s stock at $20, will be put toward paying down its $4.8B debt load.
- The Ant Group got final approval from Hong Kong’s listing commission to pursue half of its $30B IPO in the city.
- Airbnb recruited Sir Jonathan “Jony” Ive to redesign its systems as it prepares to go public. Ive is best known for his work on the iPhone, and left Apple to found his own firm in 2019.
- Online used clothing marketplace ThredUp filed confidentially for a US IPO.
- After fintech startups chipped away at the dominance of traditional financial players by competing with banks on specific products, they achieved profitability and are now looking to reintegrate. Customers, it seems, enjoyed having all of their financial information in one place, Crunchbase reports.
- Chargebee’s virtual summit gathers the biggest market disruptors from Apple, Slack, Drift, Zendesk and the likes to empower SaaS businesses. Join the summit for free.*
*This is a sponsored post.