- U.S.-based short-seller Muddy Waters, which is run by Carson Block, published a report attacking SPACs, and revealed it will be betting against MultiPlan. The company recently announced plans to reverse-merge with Citigroup’s Michael Klein’s SPAC. SPACs have recently been heralded as a good way for startups to enter public markets without the ordeal of an IPO.
- One first-time founder just raised $1,400,000 after finding an early market signal from this website.*
- Better Tomorrow Ventures just closed its debut fund for early-stage fintech investments at $75m. The firm has already led nine deals. Check out this interview with founders Sheel Mohnot and Jake Gibson.
- Doordash, Wish, and Affirm are all reportedly planning IPOs before the end of the year. They will fill out the roster of the last offerings this year, which is being led by Airbnb’s anticipated debut.
- Tech Hiring trend: Vettery reports 53% of employers are open to remote work while only 12% market this benefit, download remote hiring guide for insights.*
* This is a sponsored content