Today's Funding 💸
- Solv (San Francisco, Calif.), doctor network provider: $27m B+ led by Acrew Capital, participation from MultiCare Health System, Light Street Capital, Benchmark, Greylock Partners.
- Synendos Therapeutics (Basel, Switzerland), small molecules aimed at restoring the natural functioning of the endocannabinoid system: $21.9m (CHF20M) A led by Kurma Partners, Sunstone Life Science Ventures, participation from BERNINA BioInvest, Schroder Adveq, High-Tech Gründerfonds, Lichtsteiner Foundation, Essential Investments, Zürcher Kantonalbank, et al.
- Bond Vet (New York, N.Y.), online bookable veterinary clinics: $17m A led by Talisman Capital Partners.
- Knopp Biosciences (Pittsburgh, Pa.), drug discovery and development platform: $14m C led by Solas BioVentures.
- X-Cor Therapeutics (Allston, Mass.), novel extracorporeal carbon dioxide removal device: $2.6m Seed led by Alira Health Ventures.
- Adaptilians (Boston, Mass.), intraocular lens: $1.6m Seed led by Pillar VC, participation from Accanto Partners.
- Klovechef (New York, N.Y.), interactive cooking platform: $1m Pre-A from JPIN VCATs, Ravindranath Chenna, SOSV, NB Ventures, Alok Nanavaty, Kanwar Chadha, Rajiv Nayan, Hans Black.
- Menlo Security (Mountain View, Calif.), SaaS cloud security platform: $100m E led by Vista Equity Partners, participation from Neuberger Berman funds, General Catalyst, JP Morgan, et al. The company was valued at $800M.
- Tehtris (Paris, France), platform against cyber espionage: $23.6m (€20m) led by Ace Management.
- Nana (Oakland, Calif.), platform to teach people how to do repair work, combined with a repair service marketplace: $6m Seed from Spero Ventures, Next Play Ventures, Lachy Groom, Scott Belsky, Geoff Donaker, Michael Staton.
- ThoughtExchange (Vancouver, Canada), mission-critical conversation scaling platform: $34m from HarbourVest Partners.
- Livestorm (Paris, France), mobile/desktop video communications platform for meetings or webinars: $30m B led by Aglaé Ventures, Bpifrance Digital Venture, participation from Raise Ventures, IDInvest.
- GuideCX (Salt Lake City, Utah), platform to onboard new customers: $10m A led by Sorenson Ventures, participation from Epic Ventures, Orchard Ventures, Album VC, Prelude, et al.
- InFeedo (Gurgaon, India), employee satisfaction measurement platform: $3.2M A led by Bling Capital.
- Reprise (Boston, Mass.), demo creation platform: $3.2M Seed led by Glasswing Ventures, Accomplice Ventures.
- OthersideAI (Syracuse, N.Y.), AI-powered email inbox productivity solution: $2.6m Seed led by Madrona Venture Group, participation from Active Capital, Hustle Fund, Chapter One, et al.
- Railsbank (London, U.K.), Banking-as-a-Service platform: $37m led by MiddleGame Ventures, Ventura Capital, participation from Railsbank, Anthos Capital, Global Brain, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Moneta VC, Mitsui Fudosan, Firestartr.
- Truebill (San Francisco, Calif.), personal finance management platform: $17m C led by Bessemer Venture Partners, participation from Eldridge Capital, Cota Capital, Firebolt Ventures, Day One Ventures.
- AlphaFlow (San Francisco, Calif.), online platform for investing in real estate debt: $10m A led by Saluda Grade Ventures, participation from Y Combinator, 10X Capital, Resolute Ventures, Upside Partnership, Vishal Garg, et al.
- FinPay Holdings (King of Prussia, Pa.), patient financial management platform: $5m C led by Montreux Growth Partners.
- AppBrilliance (Austin, Texas), payment platform: $3m Seed from undisclosed sources.
- Kate Farms (Santa Barbara, Calif.), plant-based nutrition for healthcare: $51m B led by Goldman Sachs, participation from Kaiser Permanente Ventures, et al.
Did you enjoy reading about all of today's funding in one place? The funding roundup is only available to free users on Tuesdays and Fridays. Upgrade to Inside VC Premium for either $10/month, or $100 billed annually, to receive the full list in every issue! For a limited time, we are offering a 14-day free trial. Click here to sign up!