Today's Funding 💸
- Arrikto (San Mateo, Calif.), AI program development platform for enterprise use: $10m A led by Unusual Ventures.
- AliveCor (Mountain View, Calif.), AI-based ECG technology and cardiology solutions: $65m E from OMRON, Khosla Ventures, WP Global Partners, Qualcomm Ventures, Bold Capital Partners.
- Nereid Therapeutics (Boston, Mass.), biomolecular condensates: $50m A from Apple Tree Partners.
- InterVenn (New York, N.Y.), precision medicine: $34m B led by Anzu Partners, participation from Xeraya Capital, Oriza Ventures, Ojjeh family, Korenvaes family.
- Springtide (U.S.), multi-site practice treating children with autism spectrum disorder: $18.1m A from Deerfield Management Company, Optum Ventures.
- Bridge Medicine (New York, N.Y.), drug development: $10m from undisclosed sources.
- Myricx (Stevenage, U.K.), small molecule inhibitors targeting human N-myristoyltransferases: $6m (£5.6m) Seed from Sofinnova Partners, Brandon Capital Partners.
- Nymbl Science (Denver, Col.), fall prevention solution for healthcare spaces: $4m A led by Cobalt Ventures.
- Showpay (Guangzhou, China), global cryptocurrency payment system: $1.5m Angel led by Jinghe Investment.
- Strava (San Francisco, Calif.), activity and fitness tracking platform and social network: $110m F led by TCV, Sequoia, participation from Dragoneer group, Madrone Capital Partners, Jackson Square Ventures, Go4it Capital.
- Silofit (Montreal, Canada), micro-gyms: $3.5m Seed-Extension from Alate Partners, Ndamukong Suh, et al.
- Zilliz (China), open-source software for processing unstructured data: $43m B led by Hillhouse Capital, participation from Trustbridge Partners, Pavilion Capital, 5Y Capital, Yunqi Partners.
- Harbr (London, U.K.), enterprise data exchange: $38.5m A led by Dawn Capital, Tiger Global Management, participation from Mike Chalfen, Boldstart Ventures, Crane Venture Partners, Backed, Seedcamp, et al.
- Gretel (San Diego, Calif.), platform to anonymize data: $12m A led by Greylock.
- PingCAP (Beijing, China), open-source software developer behind the NewSQL database TiDB: $270m D led by GGV Capital, Access Technology Ventures, Anatole Investment, Jeneration Capital and 5Y Capital, Coatue, Bertelsmann Asia Investment Fund, FutureX Capital, Kunlun Capital, Trustbridge Partners, Matrix Partners China, Yunqi Partners. The company has now raised $341.6m to date.
- Udemy (San Francisco, Calif.), marketplace of 130,000 video-based courses across 65 languages: $100m F from undisclosed sources. The round brought the company's valuation to $3.2b.
- Zenobe (London, U.K.), battery storage company: $198m (£150m) from M&G Plc.
- Form Energy (MA), battery systems to store wind and solar energy: $70m from undisclosed sources.
- MindTickle (San Francisco, Calif.), sales readiness platform: $100m Equity/Debt led by Softbank Vision Fund 2, participation from Norwest Venture Partners, Canaan, NewView Capital, Qualcomm Ventures.
- Zeotap (Berlin, Germany), customer intelligence platform: $18.5m C from SignalFire.
- Kyklo (Thailand), platform enabling wholesale distributors of electrical and automation products to launch e-commerce stores: $8.5m Seed led by Felicis Ventures, IA Ventures, participation from Jungle Ventures, Wavemaker, Seedplus, et al.
- Undock (New York, N.Y.), meeting scheduling Chrome extension: $1.6m Seed from Lightship Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Lerer Hippeau, Alumni Ventures Group, Active Capital, Arlan Hamilton, et al.
- Happay (China), buy-now-pay-later services: $10m from AP Ventures.
- DiPocket (U.K.), e-wallet: $7.9m from GB & Partners Investment Management.
- Griffin (London, U.K.), banking services: $7.4m (£5.6m) led by EQT Ventures, participation from Seedcamp, Tribe Capital, Paul Forster, et al.
- Curbio (Potomac, Md.), home improvement service for real estate agents, who pay after closing a sale: $25m led by Comcast Ventures, participation from Camber Creek, Brick & Mortar Ventures, Second Century Ventures, et al.
- Ride Vision (Israel), motorcycle safety system: $7m A led by OurCrowd.
Did you enjoy reading about all of today's funding in one place? The funding roundup is only available to free users on Tuesdays and Fridays. Upgrade to Inside VC Premium for either $10/month, or $100 billed annually, to receive the full list in every issue! For a limited time, we are offering a 14-day free trial. Click here to sign up!