Today's Funding 💸
- Sponsoo (Hamburg, Germany), digital marketplace for sports sponsorships: $1.7M A led by Andreas Mihalovits.
- Verbit (New York, N.Y.), AI-powered transcription and captioning platform: $60M C led by Sapphire Ventures, participation from Vertex Ventures, Stripes, HV Ventures, ClalTech, Vertex Growth.
- Transfr VR (New York, N.Y.), VR-based one the job training platform: $12M A from Firework Ventures.
- Medable (Palo Alto, Calif.), patient-centric research strategy development platform: $91M C led by Sapphire Ventures, participation from GSR Ventures, PPD, Streamlined Ventures.
- MedAvail (Mississauga, Canada), automated pharmacy services for clinics: $84M led by Ally Bridge Group, participation from Cigna Ventures, Redmile Group, Pura Vida Investments, Adage Capital Management, Lewis and Clark Ventures, Heights Capital Management, Maven Investment Partners, et al.
- Elevation Oncology (New York, N.Y.), precision medicines for patients with genomically defined cancers: $65M B led by venBio Partners, Cormorant Asset Management, Boxer Capital, Janus Henderson, Samsara Biocapital, Vivo Capital, Aisling Capital, Vertex Ventures HC, Qiming Venture Partners USA, Driehaus Capital Management, BVF Partners. Andrew Phillips, et al.
- FirstVet (Sweden), on-demand online veterinary consultations: $35M led by Mubadala Capital, participation from Cathay Innovation, OMERS Ventures, Creandum.
- Apprentice.io (Jersey City, N.J.), intelligent software company for life science manufacturing: $24M B from Insight Partners. Pacific Western Bank, Pritzker Group Venture Capital, GFR Fund, The Venture Reality Fund.
- Aclima (San Francisco, Calif.), hyperlocal air pollution and greenhouse gas measurement and analysis platform: $40M B from Microsoft Climate Innovation Fund, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Splunk, GingerBread Capital, KTB Network, ACVC Partners, Womens VC Fund II, et al.
- Yubo (Paris, France), platform for GenZ to socialize online: $47.5M C from Idinvest, Iris Capital, Alven, Sweet Capital, Gaia Capital Partners.
- Forter (New York, N.Y.), e-commerce fraud prevention services: $125M E led by Bessemer Venture Partners, Felix Capital, Itai Tsiddon, participation from Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, Scale Venture Partners, March Capital Partners, Commerce Ventures.
- Deepfence (Milpitas, Calif.), cloud-native workload protection platform: $9.5M A led by AllegisCyber, participation from Sonae IM, Chiratae Ventures.
- Ubiq Security (San Diego, Calif.), security startup with APIs for dev use: $6.4M Seed led by Okapi Venture Capital, participation from TenOneTen Ventures, Cove Fund, DLA Piper Venture, Volta Global, Alexandria Venture Investments.
- ClosedLoop.ai (Austin, Texas), healthcare data science platform: $11M A led by Greycroft, .406 Ventures, participation from Silicon Valley Bank, Meridian Street Capital.
- Zapata Computing (Boston, Mass.), NISQ-based quantum applications: $38M B from Comcast Ventures, Pitango, Prelude Ventures, BASF Venture Capital, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, The Engine Accelerator Fund, Ahren Innovation Capital, Alumni Ventures Group, Honeywell Venture Capital, ITOCHU Corporation, Merck Global Health Innovation Fund.
- Encantos (Culver City, Calif.), digital/physical play-based learning platform: $5.7M Seed led by Precursor Ventures, participation from Angeles Ventures, Concrete Rose Capital, Metrodora Ventures, Next Play Ventures, Portfolia’s Rising America Fund, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, Patty Arvielo, Spencer Rascoff, Human Ventures, Kapor Capital, MathCapital.
- SellerX (Berlin, Germany), platform to acquire top Amazon sellers: $118M (€100M) led by Cherry Ventures, Felix Capital, TriplePoint Capital, participation from Village Global, et al.
- Afresh (San Francisco, Calif.), software to track demand and manage orders for fresh produce in grocery stores: $100M led by Food Retail Ventures, participation from Innovation Endeavors, Maersk Growth, Baseline Ventures.
- ZenBusiness (Austin, Texas), toolkit to help entrepreneurs launch microbusinesses: $55M B led by Cathay Innovation, participation from GreatPoint Ventures, Breyer Capital, Omega Venture Partners, Greycroft, Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Interlock Partners, Adam Zeplain’s mark vc, ATX Venture Partners.
- Cogito (Boston, Mass.), real-time emotional intelligence solutions for professionals: $25M led by Goldman Sachs Growth Equity, participation from Salesforce Ventures.
- OurCrowd (Jerusalem, Israel), crowdfunding site: $60M from ORIX Corporation.
- CAIS (New York, N.Y.), alternative investment platform: $50M B from Eldridge.
- Satispay (Italy), payment app: $93M C from Square, et al.
- Aya (Toronto, Canada), payments solutions and program administration for employee benefits packages: $2.9M (CAD$3.7M) led by MaRS Investment Accelerator Fund, Luge Capital, participation from Anthemis Group, BDC Capital, StandUp Ventures, et al.
- Juni (Sweden), banking app and platform for e-commerce and online marketing entrepreneurs: $2.5M (€2.1M) Seed led by Cherry Ventures.
- YvestBlue (New York, N.Y.), automated ESG and impact reporting for asset management firms: $2M Seed led by Illuminate Financial Management, participation from SixThirty, Tribeca Early Stage, George Fox.
- Charityvest (Atlanta, Ga.), donation platform: $2.3M Seed led by DCM Ventures, participation from Teamworthy Ventures, Duro.vc, Sovereign’s Capital, Promus Ventures.
- Morai (South Korea), autonomous vehicle simulation systems: $1.8M A from Kakao Ventures, Korea Credit Guarantee Fund, Naver D2SF.
Did you enjoy reading about all of today's funding in one place? The funding roundup is only available to free users on Tuesdays and Fridays. Upgrade to Inside VC Premium for either $10/month, or $100 billed annually, to receive the full list in every issue! For a limited time, we are offering a 14-day free trial. Click here to sign up!