- Social gaming platform for teens Roblox filed for an IPO. It reported losses of $206M on $589M in revenue for the first nine months of 2020, compared to $46M in losses on $350M YoY. The company has raised $335M since its founding and was recently valued at $4B.
- Nasdaq will purchase Verafin, an AI-based money laundering and fraud detection platform, for $2.75B. If completed, the deal will be Nasdaq’s largest in a decade.
- See how brands like Discovery, Manscaped, Microsoft, and Gymshark use Attest to understand how their audience feels about their industry, how they shop, and what their pain points are.*
- Jobs site Hired is winding down operations as it begins to sell assets and pay off creditors. The company had raised a total of $150M and achieved a top valuation of $500M. CEO Douglas Feirstein claimed the company was being acquired. The company reportedly does not expect to distribute any cash to shareholders after paying off creditors.
- Buzzfeed will acquire Verizon Media’s HuffPost in a stock deal. The acquisition is part of a larger effort to syndicate content on the two platforms. Verizon will receive a minority stake in Buzzfeed.
- Industry-leading SEO strategies have helped companies double their users in under 90 days. Click here to get your free consultation and see how you can grow your business.*
*This is a sponsored post.