- This company raised $9.3M to help orgs gift employees with glamping trips, Peloton bikes, and virtual sommelier lessons. Check out Blueboard's Experience menu.*
- Zoom is looking to raise an additional $1.5B in its largest stock offering since its IPO in 2019. It will also grant its underwriter a 30-day option to buy up to an additional $225M of Class A shares at the IPO price.
- Chinese ride-hailing platform Didi Chuxing will tap investors for capital well above the $400M planned for its freight shipping business initial fundraising. Investors lodged bids for up to $3B.
- U.K.-based digital greeting cards company Moonpig is planning a $1.37B (£1B) London IPO.
- Nasdaq-listed Chinese video platform Bilibili filed for a secondary listing in Hong Kong to raise over $2B.
- Future Ventures has closed its Fund II at $200M, on par with its debut fund which closed two years ago. The new fund will have a 15-year horizon and will focus on longer-term investments.
- Over 30,000 companies are building their eCommerce apps all without writing a single line of code.*
*This is a sponsored post.