Today's Funding 💰
- Humanz (Tel Aviv, Israel), micro-influencer campaign platform: $3M Seed led by NGN Partners, Buffett Group.
- Everywell (Austin, Texas), at-home health testing kit startup: $75M from HealthQuest Capital.
- Lohum (New Delhi, India), lithium battery recycling platform: $7M led by Baring Private Equity Partners.
- Deliveroo (U.K.), food delivery service: $180M from Amazon, et al. The company was valued at $7B.
- Bloom & Wild (London, U.K.), wild flower delivery service: $102M from undisclosed sources.
- Picky (Palo Alto, Calif.), mobile-first content platform for the global beauty market: $1.3M Seed led by NLVC, participation from Wishcompany, Klim Ventures.
- Darwinbox (India), cloud-based human resource management platform: $15M C led by Salesforce Ventures, participation from Lightspeed India, Sequoia Capital India.
- proSapient (London, U.K.), SaaS platform for managing expert networks: $10M A led by Smedvig Capital, participation from Guy Hands, et al.
- Solstice (Cambridge, Mass.), software and customer management platform: $3.1M led by Total Carbon Neutrality Ventures, participation from American Family Insurance Institute for Corporate and Social Impact, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center, Schneider Electric Ventures, Next Wave Impact, Active Impact Investments, Powerhouse Ventures, Gratitude Railroad, H/L Ventures, SustainVC, Halcyon Angels, et al.
- Zluri (San Francisco, Calif.), SaaS applications stack management for U.S. mid-sized enterprise: $2M from Endiya Partners, Kalaari Capital.
- Moss (Germany), enterprise credit card platform: $25.5M (€21) led by Valar Ventures, participation from Cherry Ventures, Global Founders Capital.
- Perennna (U.K.), mortgage platform: $10M from Kevin Flaherty, et al.
- Volopay (Singapore), financial control center for enterprise: $2.1M Seed led by Justin Mateen, participation from Soma Capital, CP Ventures, Y Combinator, VentureSouq, et al.
- CleanCo (London, U.K.), premium low-alcohol spirits: $9.5M from Ursula Burns, Stonebridge PLC.
- Royale Finance (Belize City, Belize), iGaming startups funding provider: $1.45M from Alphabit Fund, AU21 Capital, Fomocraft Ventures, Kyros Ventures, Vendetta Capital.
- Oqton (Ghent, Belgium), AI-based manufacturing industry solutions: $40M A led by Fortino Capital, PMV, Sandvik, participation from Samir Hanna, Ben Schrauwen, et al.
- Cumulus Digital Systems (Boston, Mass.), Internet of Tools platform for industrial workforces: $8M led by GEC, participation from Brick & Mortar Ventures, Shell Ventures.
- Sustainment (Austin, Texas), collaboration tools for localized manufacturing: $2.1M led by Blackhorn Ventures, participation from Congress Avenue Ventures, et al.
- Digit (India), insurance policies with smartphone-enabled self-inspection and audio claims: $18.5M led by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority, participation from A91 Partners, Faering Capital, TVS Capital. The company was valued at over $1B.
- LeoCare (France), insurance products with adjustable contracts: $18.1M (€15M) from Felix Capital, Ventech, Daphni.
- OneWeb (London, U.K.), broadband satellite operator: $400M from SoftBank, Hughes Network Systems. The company recently had to be bailed out by the U.K. government and Bharti.
- Kambr (Utrecht, The Netherlands), supplementary tech stack for airlines: $3M Seed led by Jim Collis, Bill Luby, Michael Scheeringa, participation from Founder Collective, Global Founders Capital, Studio VC, Silicon Badia, C2 Ventures Capital Partners, TXV Partners.
Did you enjoy reading about all of today's funding in one place? The funding roundup is only available to free users on Tuesdays and Fridays. Upgrade to Inside VC Premium for either $10/month, or $100 billed annually, to receive the full list in every issue! For a limited time, we are offering a 14-day free trial. Click here to sign up!