- This company is reinventing home and renters insurance. Get a quote to see how much you could save.*
- Health insurance provider Oscar Health set its IPO price range at $32-$34. The upper-range would give the company a fully-diluted valuation of $8B and raise $1.05B. The Alphabet-backed company is currently valued at $3.2B.
- EV startup Lucid Motors will go public via a merger with SPAC Churchill Capital IV at $15 a share, giving the company a pro-forma equity value of $24B. The translation has an equity value of $11.75B and Lucid will raise $4.4B in total fresh funding.
- Battery maker Enovix is set to go public by merging with a SPAC in a deal valued at $1.1B. Enovix will raise $405M in fresh funds.
- Chinese community grocery shopping app Xingsheng Youxuan has reportedly raised $2B from FountainVest Partners, Primavera Capital Group, KKR, and others at a $6B valuation.
- Peterson Private Equity closed Fund IX, $10M-$25M for profitable businesses: $225M.
- What are the costs of inefficiencies in your product release cycle? Read how top companies save over $1M each year.*
*This is a sponsored post.