Today's Funding 💸
- Splice (New York, N.Y.), AI-infused, beat-making software service: $55M from Goldman Sachs, MUSIC, et al.
- ABclonal Biotechnology (Woburn, Mass.), global life science tools and services provider: $93M C led by Sequoia Capital China, LYFE Capital, participation from Sigma Square Capital, Kinghall Ventures, Lucion Capital.
- Regor Therapeutics (Shanghai, China), medicines to treat cancer, immune disorders, and metabolic diseases: $90M B led by Lilly Asia Ventures, participation from Loyal Valley Capital, Lanting Capital, TF Capital, Vertex Ventures China.
- Sciwind Biosciences (Hangzhou, China), therapeutics for chronic metabolic and immunological diseases: $37M B from LYFE Capital, Legend Capital, Haibang Venture Capital.
- Jumpcode Genomics (San Diego, Calif.), CRISPRclean for next-generation gene sequencing: $21M B led by Baird Capital, Arboretum Ventures, participation from LYZZ Capital.
- BlocPower (Brooklyn, N.Y.), platform to identify unhealthy, energy-wasting buildings to retrofit: $63M A from American Family Insurance Institute for Corporate and Social Impact, AccelR8, The Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group, participation from Kapor Capital, Elemental Excelerator, CityRock Venture Partners, The Schmidt Family Foundation, Salesforce Ventures.
- HowGood (New York, N.Y.), sustainability database for the food and personal care industries: $6M led by Contour Venture Partners, participation from FirstMark Capital, Danone Manifesto Ventures, Trailhead Capital, et al.
- Zomato (Gurgaon, India), food delivery platform: $250M from Kora, Fidelity, Tiger Global, Bow Wave, Dragoneer. The company was valued at $5.4B.
- Nanit (New York, N.Y.), nursery camera with AI to record breathing, height, etc.: $25M C led by GV.
- Podimo (Copenhagen, Denmark), subscription service for short-form audio stories and podcasts: $13.6M (€11.2M) A led by Chr. Augustinus, participation from Aldea Opportunity Fund.
- Laundryheap (London, U.K.), on-demand laundry and dry cleaning platform: $3.5M A led by Sova VC, participation from SidebySide Partnership.
- Snack (Vancouver, Canada), video-first dating app: $3.5M Pre-Seed led by Kindred Ventures, Coelius Capital, participation from Golden Ventures, Garage Capital, Panache Ventures, N49P Ventures.
- Highspot (Seattle, Wash.), sales enablement platform provider: $200M E led by Tiger Global Management, participation from Bain & Company, ICONIQ Growth, Madrona Venture Group, OpenView, Salesforce Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Shasta Ventures.
- WilsonHCG (Tampa, Fla.), outsourced HR recruiting services: $120M led by 3i, participation from CIP Capital.
- Ageras (Denmark), accountancy software and accountant marketplace for SMEs: $73M from Lugard Road Capital. The company was valued at $244M.
- Creatio (Boston, Mass.), low-code platform for process management and CRM: $68M led by Volition Capital, participation from Horizon Capital.
- Foxtrot Market (Chicago, Ill.), full-service café, sommelier-curated wine shop, and gift bundle provider within a modern convenience store/delivery format: $42M B led by Almanac Insights, Monogram Capital Partners, participation from David Chang, Nicolas Jammet, Walter Robb, Imaginary Ventures, Wittington Ventures, Fifth Wall, Lerer Hippeau, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, M3 Ventures, The University of Chicago, Collaborative Fund, Wasson Enterprise, Bluestein Ventures, Barshop Ventures.
- Orka (Manchester, U.K.), temporary employment search platform within large organizations; $40.8M led by British Business Bank Future Fund, participation from Adecco Peter.
- Katana (Estonia), manufacturing-specific enterprise resource planning platform for SMEs: $11M A led by Atomico, participation from Ott Kaukver, Sten Tamkivi, Sergei Anikin, et al.
- CloudTalk (Bratislava, Slovakia), cloud call center software-as-a-service: $7.3M (€6M) from Presto Ventures, henQ, Point Nine Capital.
- Earnix (Israel), personalized financial products via analytics platform for insurers and banks: $75M led by Insight Partners, participation from Jerusalem Venture Partners, Vintage Investment Partners, Israel Growth Partners.
- EquityBee (San Francisco, Calif.), stock options marketplace: $20M A led by Group 11, participation from Oren Zeev Ventures, Battery Ventures, ICON Continuity Fund.
- Promise (San Francisco, Calif.), debt payment restructuring platform: $20M from Kapor Capital, XYZ, Bronze, First Round, YC, Village, et al.
- Kinara (Bengaluru, India), small business lender: $10M (Rs 74 crore) led by IndusInd Bank.
- FUNDtastic (Indonesia), retail investing platform for people aged 18 to 30: $7.7M led by Ascend Capital Group.
- AccountsIQ (Dublin/London), financial management platform for mid-market SMEs with multiple subsidiaries: $7.1M (€5.8M) from Finch Capital.
- North Ladder (UAE), secure trading platform for pre-owned luxury assets: $5M A led by BECO Capital.
- Black Lake (China), collaborative platform for manufacturing: $77M (RMB 500M) from Temasek.
- Circulo (Columbus, Ohio), Medicaid Managed Care intermediary: $50M led by Drive Capital, General Catalyst, participation from Oak HC/FT, SVB Capital.
- ReverseLogix (Burlingame, Calif.), platform to automate reverse logistics for e-commerce brands, third-party logistics providers, and manufacturers: $20M A led by Cambridge Capital.
- Gophr (London, U.K.), last-mile delivery provider: $5.6M (£4M) led by Nauta Capital.
- IAD France (France), web-based network of independent real estate consultants: $365M from Insight Partners. The company is now valued as a unicorn.
- GoodBox (Manchester, U.K.), consolidated platform for digital charity: $12.7M from Andy Murray, et al.
- Origin Wireless (Greenbelt, Md.), wireless signal company: $14M from Verizon Ventures, Alarm.com.
Did you enjoy reading about all of today's funding in one place? The funding roundup is only available to free users on Tuesdays and Fridays. Upgrade to Inside VC Premium for either $10/month, or $100 billed annually, to receive the full list in every issue! For a limited time, we are offering a 14-day free trial. Click here to sign up!