Series A funding tracker: Last week, 41 companies raised more than $850M in Series A funding.
- Zapp, an online delivery platform provider, raised over $92M.
- HYCU, a multi-cloud data management software company, specializing in data backup recovery as a service, raised $87M.
- Food delivery platform Laileme allows you to order low-cost fresh food from your phone. It raised $70M.
- Qihan Biotech focuses on genetic editing for xenotransplantation and raised $67M.
- Canadian car-buying platform developer Clutch Canada raised $60M last week.
Other companies that raised Series A funding:
Prepared by Inside.com/business Data: Pitchbook