- Keep these things in mind to ensure reliability and professionalism when connecting to a large, remote audience.*
- Previously valued at $1.6B, the flexible workspace startup Knotel filed for bankruptcy after raising $560M to date. Its co-founder named commercial real estate brokerage Newmark as one of the reasons for its demise.
- Real-time text translation service startup Language/Io raised its first $5M from Gutbrain Ventures, PBJ Capital, and Omega Venture Partners.
- New York-based startups have raised $7.6B in venture funding since the beginning of the year, compared to $15.5B and $17.2B in 2018 and 2020 correspondingly.
- Autonomous truck startup Plus raised $220M. The company is considering going public through a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC).
- You don’t need a PhD in molecular biology to understand the investment potential of this scientific breakthrough.*
* This is sponsored content.