- Invest in Graze – the 100% electric, autonomous mower disrupting the $100B US commercial landscaping industry. Offering ends 6/30.*
- Continuous software delivery and updates management platform JFrog has acquired Vdoo, which provides a platform to detect and fix vulnerabilities in IoT software systems, for $300M. Vdoo has previously raised $70M.
- Eight Roads, backed by Fidelity, has launched a $400M fund focused on Chinese healthcare startups.
- Forum Ventures, formerly known as Acceleprise, raised two new funds to support its three accelerators: a $17M pre-seed fund, and a $13.2M seed fund. The latter fund will invest $100K to $650K in rounds valued at $1M to $4M.
- Infragistics, which provides UX/UI solutions for large enterprise applications, has launched an innovation lab with a $50M fund. All Infragistics employees will be able to pitch ideas for prototyping and market feasibility evaluation.
- Empower your business teams to access data from your database or data warehouse in Google Sheets. That’s right—no more ad hoc access requests. Find out how.*
*This is a sponsored post.