Today's Funding 💸
- Micropep (Toulouse, France), peptide-based biological products for agriculture: $10.1M A led by Supernova Invest, participation from FMC Ventures, Sofinnova Partners, IRDI Capital Investissement.
- LightGuide (Wixom, Mich.), AR workflow instruction software platform that transforms manual assembly: $15M B led by G2 Venture Partners, participation from Capital Midwest Fund, Michigan Capital Advisors.
- Thrive Global (New York, N.Y.), AI-powered behavior change technology platform: $80M C led by Kleiner Perkins, Owl Ventures, participation from IVP, JAZZ Venture Partners, et al.
- Assured Allies (Boston, Mass.), evidence-based aging innovation: $18.3M A led by Core Innovation Capital, New Era Capital Partners, participation from Wilton Re, LionBird Ventures, Harel Insurance.
- Comeback Mobility (Ukraine), smart crutch: $1M Seed from Peter Chernyshov, et al.
- Chintai (Singapore), compliant tokenization of traditional financial assets: $7.5M led by Block.one, participation from Cryptology Asset Group, Collective Capital, Peer Venture Partners, Chimera Wealth.
- Smile Identity (San Francisco, Calif.), identity verification platform for SIM cards geared towards sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia: $7M A led by Costanoa Ventures, CRE Venture Capital, participation from LocalGlobe, Intercept Ventures, Future Africa, et al.
- Ascenium (Campbell, Calif.), general-purpose processor for high-performance, energy-efficient data center computing: $25M from Ascenium Holding AS.
- PowerZ (France), education-focused game: $8.3M from Bpifrance Digital Venture, RAISE Ventures, Bayard, Educapital, Hachette Livres, Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet, Michaël Benabou, et al.
- CodeBoxx (St. Petersburg, Fla.), accelerated coding and technology program for individuals of all backgrounds: $2M Seed led by MadaLuxe Group.
- Enpal (Germany), solar rooftop systems for households: $118M from HV Capital, Peter Rive, Thomas Griesel, et al.
- Instawork (San Francisco, Calif.), marketplace connecting local businesses with qualified professionals: $60M C led by Craft Ventures, participation from Greylock, Corner Ventures, Four River Group, WndrCo, Tilman Fertitta.
- Intellimize (San Mateo, Calif.), web conversion optimization: $30M led by Cobalt Capital, participation from Addition, Amplify Partners, Homebrew, Precursor Ventures.
- CRMNext (India), digital and customer experience transformation platform for financial institutions: $16M B led by Avataar Ventures, Ascent Capital.
- Talkshoplive (Los Angeles, Calif.), livestream commerce platform: $6M Seed led by Raine Ventures.
- Rootly (San Francisco, Calif.), technical incident management platform: $3.2M led by XYZ Venture Capital, 8VC, Y Combinator, participation from Bart Mediratta, Jason Warner, et al.
- Clearco (Toronto, Canada), financial platform geared towards startup founders: $215M led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2, participation from Intuit, Bow Capital, Park West.
- Juni (Gothenburg, Sweden), neobank: $21,5M A led by DST Global, Felix Capital, participation from Cherry Ventures, et al.
- Z1 (São Paulo, Brazil), digital bank aimed at Latin American GenZers: $2.5M led by Homebrew, participation from Clocktower Ventures, Mantis, The Chainsmokers, Goodwater, Gaingels, Soma Capital Rebel, Fund.
- Athletic Brewing Company (San Diego, Calif.), non-alcoholic brewer: $50M C led by Alliance Consumer Growth, TRB Advisors, participation from Blake Mycoskie, David Chang, Lance Armstrong, Darren Rovell, Justin Tuck, et al.
- Meati Foods (Boulder, Colo.), alternative meats using mycelium as its single main ingredient: $50M B led by Bond, participation from Acre Venture Partners, Prelude Ventures, Congruent Ventures, Tao Capital.
- Twelve (Berkely, Calif.), carbon transformation startup: $57M A led by Capricorn Technology Impact Fund, Carbon Direct Capital Management, participation from DCVC, Munich Re Ventures, Microsoft Climate Innovation Fund, Breakout Ventures, Evok Innovations.
- Lula (Miami, Fla.), insurance infrastructure for companies of all sizes: $18M A led by Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, participation from SoftBank, Bill Ackman, Shrug Capital, Steve Pagliuca, et al.