Today's Funding 💸
- OneDay (Dallas, Texas), SaaS platform for businesses to use video to drive growth and engagement: $19M B led by Volition Capital.
- BILT (Grapevine, Texas), manipulatable, 3D animated instructions for thousands of products: $9M led by Silverton Partners.
- Exo (Redwood City, Calif.), handheld ultrasound device and point-of-care workflow platform: $220M C led by RA Capital Management, participation from BlackRock, Sands Capital, Avidity Partners, Pura Vida Investments, et al.
- Rakuten Medical (San Mateo, Calif.), oncology products for multiple indications: $166M D led by General Catalyst, participation from Rakuten Group, SBI Group.
- Strata Oncology (Ann Arbor, Mich.), molecular indications for cancer therapies: $90M C led by Wellington Management, participation from Cormorant Asset Management, Monashee Investment Management, et al.
- Topas Therapeutics (Hamburg, Germany), treatments to boost immune tolerance to treat and potentially cure autoimmune diseases: $48M from BioMedPartners, Boehringer Ingelheim Venture Fund, EMBL Ventures, Epidarex Capital, Evotec, Gimv, Vesalius Biocapital III.
- Nym Health (New York, N.Y.), AI tech that automates medical coding: $25M led by Addition, participation from GV, Dynamic Loop Capital, Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Lightspeed, Zach Weinberg, Nat Turner.
- Talkiatry (San Francisco, Calif.), in-network psychiatry services for insurance providers: $20M A led by Left Lane Capital, participation from Dr. Richard Park.
- Onera (Eindhoven, Netherlands), sleep diagnostic and monitoring solutions: $12.5M B led by Innovation Industries, participation from Invest-NL, imec.xpand, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, BOM, 15th Rock.
- Vauld (Bengaluru, India), retail crypto banking and investing platform: $25M A from Valar Ventures. Pantera Capital, Coinbase Ventures, CMT Digital, Gumi Cryptos, Robert Leshner, Cadenza Capital, et al.
- Livepeer (New York, N.Y.), decentralized video transcoding network built on the Ethereum blockchain: $20M led by DCG, participation from Northzone, Coinbase Ventures, CoinFund, Mike Dudas’ 6th Man Ventures, Animal Ventures.
- Bicomony (Mumbai, India), blockchain transaction platform: $9M led by Mechanism Capital, Digital Asset Capital Management, participation from Coinbase, Bain Capital, Ledgerprime.
- Diginex (Hong Kong), ESG and sustainability challenge solution provider: $6M A led by Fitch Ventures.
- Grover (Berlin, Germany), consumer tech rental platform: $29M B from undisclosed sources.
- Minimalist (Mumbai, India), skincare products: $15M A led by Sequoia Capital India, participation from Unilever Ventures.
- Silofit (Toronto, Canada), micro-gym network: $12.5M A/Debt led by Whitecap Ventures Partners, participation from Courtside Ventures and Alate Partners, David Grutman, Fitt Ventures, Fitt Insider.
- Hello Divorce (Oakland, Calif.), online platform to ease the divorce process: $2M Seed from Lightbank, Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures, Gaingels, et al.
- Noetic Cyber (Boston, Mass.), cyber asset management and controls platform provider: $20M led by Energy Impact Partners, participation from TenEleven Ventures, Glasswing Ventures.
- Neuralink (Austin, Texas), brain-chip connection: $200M led by Vy Capital, participation from Google Ventures, et al.
- Bota Bio (China), living cells and enzymes to develop and manufacture common household and industrial products: $100M B led by Sequoia Capital China.
- Odoo (Belgium), business software that ranges from inventory management and ERP to human resources and CRM software: $215M from Summit Partners.
- Culture Amp (Richmond, Australia), actionable anonymous employee surveys: $100M F led by Sequoia Capital China, TDM Growth Partners, participation from Salesforce Ventures, Felicis Ventures, Blackbird Ventures, Index Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Skip Capital, Grok Ventures, Global Founders Capital. The company was valued at $1.5B.
- Homebase (San Francisco, Calif.), SaaS platform for small businesses to manage hourly teams: $71M C led by GGV Capital, participation from Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Bedrock Capital, Cowboy Ventures, Khosla Ventures, et al.
- Coralogix (San Francisco, Calif.), stateful streaming analytics platform provider: $55M C led by Greenfield Partners, participation from Red Dot Capital Partners, StageOne Ventures, et al.
- ConverseNow (Austin, Texas), AI voice ordering assistants for quick-serve restaurants: $15M A led by Craft Ventures.
- Talview (San Mateo, Calif.), end-to-end AI-powered hiring and proctoring solution: $15M B led by Eileses Capital, participation from Storm Ventures, Inventus Capital and Emergent Ventures.
- Notch (Toronto, Canada), online restaurant supply chain software solution: $10M led by Accomplice, BDC, participation from MATH Venture Partners, Golden Ventures, The Yield Lab, Garage Capital, Plexo Capital, Agman, Mark MacLeod, Paul Genier, Shannon Lambert, Jean Genier.
- Hedge (Amsterdam, Netherlands), software solutions for video professionals: $3M Seed led by Steve Bayes.
- Pangea (Providence, R.I.), platform to connect youthful talent with businesses in need of freelance labor: $2M Seed led by IDEA Fund Partners.
- Ritmo (Madrid, Spain), non-dilutive capital provider for businesses: $16.4M led by Bynd Venture Capital, Wayra.
- Kasisto (New York, N.Y.), digital experience platform for the financial services industry: $15.5M C led by Naples Technology Vendors, NCR Corporation.
- Prepaid2Cash (Birmingham, Ala.), gift and prepaid card redemption: $5.1M A led by Benson Capital Partners, participation from Relevance Ventures, Alabama Futures Fund.
- Spot (Austin, Texas), digital, on-demand injury insurance: $17.5M led by GreatPoint Ventures, participation from Montage Ventures, Mutual of Omaha, MS&AD, Silverton Partners.
- Flock (U.K.), drone insurance provider: $17M led by Social Capital.
- Merqueo (Colombia), full-stack, on-demand delivery service in Latin America: $50M C led by IDC Ventures, Digital Bridge, IDB Invest.
- La Haus (Medellin, Colombia), online real estate marketplace: $50M B led by Acrew Capital, Renegade Partners, participation from Bezos Expeditions, Endeavor Catalyst, Moore Strategic Ventures, Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Rappi’s Simon Borrero, Maluma, Gabriel Gilinski. The company also raised $50M in debt.
- Zūm (San Francisco, Calif.), rideshare-meets-bus service for school districts: $150M from San Francisco Unified School District.
- Ixigo (Gurugram, India), online travel app: $53M led by GIC.
Did you enjoy reading about all of today's funding in one place? The funding roundup is only available to free users on Tuesdays and Fridays. Upgrade to Inside VC Premium for either $10/month, or $100 billed annually, to receive the full list in every issue! For a limited time, we are offering a 14-day free trial. Click here to sign up!