Gamified sales management platform Ambition has closed its $15.5M Series B funding round led by Primus Capital. Ambition delivers insights through a sales, coaching, and gamification platform that syncs with existing CRM and tech stacks.
- The sales performance management market was valued at $3.19B in 2020 and is expected to grow at a 13.09% CAGR through 2026.
- 89% of people surveyed by TalentLMS said that they were more productive when their work was gamified.
- One study found that gamification in the workplace increased employees' ability to learn new skills by 40%.
- Ambition went through Y-Combinator in 2014.
- The company has raised $20M since its founding.
- The capital will go to support growth initiatives.