- The PSVR version of rhythm shooter "Pistol Whip" will be released on Thursday, July 30, instead of today.
- WebXR in Oculus Browser now supports the experimental hand-tracking API for Oculus Quest.
- Researchers proposed Zero-Trust Authentication, which relies on the user knowing a multi-factor “secret," to replace passwords in VR/AR headsets.
- FitXR will add new features to its app BoxVR in a major update coming to the Oculus Quest.
- Worldwide shipments of VR/AR headsets are expected to reach 5.1m this year and rise to 43.2m in 2025, new figures from TrendForce show.
- SuperData raised this year's forecast for global XR revenue to $6.9b, up from $6.3b.
- "Real VR Fishing" for Oculus Quest has released a “Together Edition” multiplayer update for up to four players.
- CEOs and CFOs talk the winners and losers of the office of the future.*
*This is a sponsored post