- YouTuber Mike Cussell from Virtual Reality Oasis describes two ways to play PC VR games from Oculus and SteamVR on the new Oculus Quest 2.
- Oculus AR/VR writer Hayden Dingman compiled a list of recommended games for VR newcomers, ranked by intensity.
- Three live VR plays from Black creators will debut on Altspace this coming Thursday. RSVP here.
- AR company NexTech acquired the AirShow app, which turns musical artists into AR-based interactive holograms.
- A video shows WSJ tech columnist Joanna Stern testing out VR headset and meeting platform Spatial.
- Accenture will purchase virtual demand generation platform N3, terms undisclosed.
- UploadVR shared new details about the progression system and competitive ranked matches for "Star Wars: Squadrons," due out this Friday for PSVR and PC VR headsets.
- Waterworld Abu Dhabi debuted VR experiences for ocean and space exploration viewable through VR masks.
- Learn how to achieve powerful results from SMS—like 25x+ ROI—with 6 SMS marketing campaigns from leading brands.*
*This is sponsored content.
We're hiring! Check out our available positions: