- FastSpring helps software companies increase global sales by 30% or more. Ready to get started? Sign up for your free trial of FastSpring today!
- Oculus For Developers added a frame-timing management technology called Phase Sync to the Oculus Mobile SDK, which can cut down latency for some Quest 2 apps.
- Immersive VR training platform Mursion, which aims to improve emotional intelligence in the workplace, raised $10M in a funding round led by growth equity firm Leeds Illuminate.
- The blockchain-powered VR game "Age of ILCOIN" has launched on Steam.
- Rube Goldberg-inspired game "Gadgeteer" will arrive for PSVR in Q1 2021.
- You can now explore NewView Awards’ 25 finalists for AR/VR content built on Styly.
- The city of Dentox, Texas is exploring the addition of VR-equipped playground equipment, which would let kids access a smartphone app with AR/VR experiences.
- Planning your 2021 recruiting strategy? Download Vettery's guide to work smarter not harder in the new year (includes checklists, analysis & more!)*
*This is a sponsored post.