Upcoming VR exclusive "Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond" will require a powerful gaming PC and at least 177GB of storage, according to Oculus Studios producer Mike Doran. In a Reddit post, Doran said the recommended specs are high but lower hardware is still an option, though users might "notice some more hitching / framerate dips."
- The game launches this Friday, Dec. 11, for Oculus PC and SteamVR. It has a single-player campaign and a suite of multiplayer modes.
- Oculus recommends an Intel i7 9700K (or comparable AMD) CPU, 16GB of RAM, and an NVIDIA RTX 2080 or higher graphics card. It requires 340 GB of space to download/unpack/install, and 170 GB once installed.
- “And whatever you do, please make sure you use an SSD to play this game,” Doran added.
- No minimum requirements have been released. Doran said part of the reason for the high recommended specs is the game's many scenarios.
- No price has been revealed, but RoadtoVR estimates it'll be in the $40-$60 range.