- Are you tired of trying to keep up with the day-to-day movements of stocks? Ditch day trading and see what long-term investors are using.*
- The Ontario government awarded $150K to Nextech AR Solutions and Partner Ryerson University to develop AR learning experiences for post-secondary education online learning.
- Dr. Douglas Holt at the UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital is using VR to display patients' tumors in 3D, providing a fuller understanding of their cancer.
- Ketamine One's Houston MindScape facility launched an R&D program to study VR's impact on ketamine-assisted treatments for patients. The goal is to eventually use immersive VR in all of Ketamine One's clinics in North America.
- VentureBeat's Dean Takahashi interviewed alternate reality games expert Sean Stewart; game developer Austin Grossman, and science-fiction novelist Neal Stephenson about their nine-hour audio drama "New Found Land: The Long Haul," which they developed while working on AR at Magic Leap.
- This startup increased their AOV (average order value) by 22% using Affirm’s buy now pay later service. Learn more.*
*This is a sponsored post.