Upland, a blockchain-based game, partnered with Spirit Halloween to launch Halloween-themed NFTs. The collection will feature some of Spirit's best-known Halloween characters, including Jack the Reaper.
- Upland's platform allows users to buy, sell, and trade virtual properties mapped to the real world, and Spirit Halloween is one of the world's largest Halloween stores. The partnership will bring an immersive Halloween experience for users in a remote setting.
- An exclusive sale of Spirit Halloween-themed game pieces called Block Explorers will kick off this month, which will be followed by more Halloween-themed NFT bundles across the Upland metaverse.
- The Upland metaverse will be decorated for spooky season with in-game images, Block Explorers, and exclusive Upland Legits; a new generation of interactive NFTs.
- Upland is one of the fastest-growing blockchain platforms in the world. Its maps are designed to mirror the real world. In June 2021, Upland announced that users on their platform had minted 1 million NFTs.
- In May 2021, Upland announced that users would be able to travel an actual route between Cleveland and Chicago using the virtual hyperloop within the metaverse.