Productsup raises over $70M in Series B investment
German product-to-consumer software startup Productsup raised $70M (€65M) in Series B financing. Bregal Milestone led the financing round in participation with Nordwind Capital. Productsup works with over 900 global brands, assisting them with their omnichannel eCommerce retail strategy.
- The Productsup platform processes over two trillion products each month.
- Prominent clients include IKEA, Sephora, ALDI, Superdry, HP, and others.
- The company intends to use the incoming funds to accelerate product development, back acquisitions, bolster partner networks, and expand its presence in new regions.
- The company claims to have grown by an ARR of 60% in the last 12 months.
- Per Pitchbook, the company has raised less than $24M since establishing itself in 2010.